Free Subscription: ETF Strategy (more)
Gold Update: Feb 20, 2020
- Please scroll down and check my updates below. As of now, the gold price follows nearly perfect the scenario, I outlined in the last two months.
- It looks like the mid-point correction ended two days ago and we are in the next upleg.
- A similar upmove, like the first leg, would imply a target of roughly 1720 USD.
Gold Update: Feb 09, 2020
- Gold trades still within a possible mid-point consolidation. (target 1720+ USD)
- The fact that the consolidation takes place at the last high (August 2019) is highly bullish.
- As of today It looks like the upward breakout could take place in mid-February.
Gold Update: Jan 29, 2020
Gold Update: Jan 16, 2020
- I was highly bullish for gold in December 2019 and called the breakout nearly to the day.
- The run above 1600 USD triggered various exhaustion signals -> some consolidation/correction was needed.
- There is a good chance we are in the next try to break above 1600 USD.
- The recent correction could be a midpoint correction similar to June 2019. (price target 1720 USD)
Gold Update: Jan 10, 2020
$Gold could be in the process of a mid-point consolidation/correction similar to July 2019.
— Adrian (@highlevelTrader) January 10, 2020
Gold Update: Dec 25, 2020
$Gold confirmed yesterday the breakout in precious metals. Next target 1650-1700 USD.
— Adrian (@highlevelTrader) December 25, 2019